Thursday, November 05, 2009

New Website Alert...

I've lamented for a long time about how lots of people (me included) think all Christians are uptight with no sense of humor...luckily I happen to be surrounded by some very funny, laid back (and some are VERY VERY LIBERAL) Christians!


Well I found a new website by a Christian who actually speaks at conventions but is REALLY funny! Every time I read it I bust up Laughing Out Loud (or lol in text)! I enjoy the site so much that I have to give it a short out! It's

www.stuffchristianslike.net

What's even more funny is if you happen to type in .com instead of .net you get the website of a Chevy dealership! Didn't know Christians liked Chevy's that much! Anyway, check it out it's funny, it'll make you laugh! And if you've grown up in church, worked behind the scenes, are a P.K. or just show up on Sundays and hide in the back you'll find something on here that you'll relate to!

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to www.tebowseyeblack.com for posting something from stuff Christians like...that's how I found it!

Until Next Time...

No comments: