Monday, July 26, 2010

Reluctant Conservative.

  Okay...let me just say this. I'm not a Republican...sorry I'm not.


   I didn't vote for W. and I did vote for Obama....I don't watch Fox News and I think TeaBaggers are ridiculous, stupid and blind. But the more I've listen, learn and lived in the last year the more I realize there are a couple of issues I have conservative leanings to. Can I just tell you, this has left me dismayed and I'm sure many people would try to argue the facts with me...and that's fine, I'll gladly listen. But my gut tells me that some things I just can't get past and those things I feel strongly about.
   I'm not going to state here which topics have me leaning...but I will say this...I am reluctantly admitting to conservative tendencies....but I still think Sarah Palin is a moron.

No comments: