Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Writing, writing and more writing

    As you can tell by the post dates I have my ups and downs when it comes to writing. There are times (like now) when I don't feel I have enough time in the day to express the things I want to in the way I want to. Then there are other times when I just don't have anything to say. But I read this blog (www.stuffchristianslike.com) and the author was asked how he goes about writing his blog...his answer made me think, it also gave me a new way to write my blog out so that I don't go long periods without a post then short periods with many.
    Right now though, it feels like my brain is on fire with different ideas and writing topics...some I think about alot then sit to write and realize that they really aren't what I want them to be...those get deleted (see the Westboro Baptist Post) then their are others that I write with fervour and let sit...so that I can reread them with reasonable eyes and less emotion. Still there are some that I just write, because I have to...tears streaming, face red, steam coming out of my ears whatever...I need to get it off my chest and I don't care as long as it's out there (see I Am Alone post). With all the writing going on I feel like I'm coming into my own in a way. I'm using this space to do what I originally set out to do and though I do talk about alot of emotionally vulnerable things here, I'm glad I have this outlet to voice myself. It truly has worked wonders on me.
    So I will continue to write and (I'm sure) I will continue to have my down periods as well as my short bursts, but as long as my words are mine and mean something to me I will keep it up because well...I want to!
    Until Til Next Time
   

No comments: