Monday, May 10, 2010

I Am Alone

God don't you see me? You don't, do you?
Don't you hear me?
My soul's crying, the tears can't be stopped and the only one who can do anything about it won't.


I'm on borrowed time, aren't I?
This journey of mine is almost up
I'm moving on to something that I cannot control
There's nothing I can do but sit and wait as my life sinks slowing and passes me by


God don't you care?
I've asked for this, (in the scheme of things this one thing is tiny compared to the building of the world)
But I can't have it can I?
There's nothing for me here


My world is full of pain, lost in the grieving I'll never come back from
You've left me here, alone
I've done what you asked and still nothingness over takes me
I can't feel the sun anymore and my heart is broken, again


I'm in the dark calling out, for this; but this will never come.
Will I continue to have my heartbroken, my mind punished for wrongs I can't remember?
What have I done to deserve the unending anguish
Why do you hate me?


I'm alone
I'm alone
I'm alone
I'm alone


This is where I'll always be
No one sees fit that I may be loved
I am weak before the end of me
Calling out my soul finds deaf ears


Tears are cried forever, even when they don't run from my eyes
I have been abandoned
I have been pulled into this world of decay, to die
Alone


Never failing to understand that the one thing I want I can never have
My life is set to be marked with disappointment until death comes for me
Then and only then will I truly understand what I've never been allowed to have
On that day the pain will kill me again


My life means nothing and I steal away from the skies
I cannot repair my heart and you only see fit to allow it to break
Am I not deserving of love?
Am I not meant to be loved?


I see your answer everyday, my life in shambles and pain
You put me here in torture
God has left me in pain.
I am alone

1 comment:

KBugg said...

beautiful mel.