Saturday, May 08, 2010

Separate

  I was just looking at photos from a life gone by...honestly looking at photos of former co-workers remembering old times and acknowledging the fact that they aren't in you life anymore. Not only that but that you've so changed since that time that you don't know if you could have the same type of relationship you used to.
  I've found myself isolated from people and that's fine but at the same time it's sad to look back and remember the fun. Not knowing where I'll be a year from now is scary and liberating...and frustrating. I don't want to the know the future I just want to know I'll be happy and this time in my life will pass.
  The High Time wouldn't be without the Low...the Peaks wouldn't come without laboring through the Valleys and the end wouldn't be so rewarding if the search weren't so hard.

No comments: