Sunday, November 16, 2008

I' have a problem...

I'm addicted to the television show "The West Wing", now most of you probably know that the show went off the air about 2 years ago...but what you may not know is that it's in syndication and is run like four times a day on Bravo. So last week the show started over from the beginning and I set my DVR to record it. I always liked the show when it was originally airing, but I have ADD and either life got vivid or I found something else to watch, I turned my back on it. But I'm watching again and I CAN'T stop.

I watch it in the morning and...I'm hopeless. It's ridiculous, I'm nuts. it's so bad that I don't want to watch the other show that are recorded on the DVR and even when I'm bored instead of watching the other shows I re-watch West Wing Episodes....I've even put off watching Star Trek: TNG, which is like my second favorite show of all time. I just don't know what to do with myself. I have been forcing myself to watch other shows so that I can leave WW to my Saturday mornings in bed, but it's not working too well, jeez, what am I going to do!

No comments: