Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Hello,

I'm don't expect to get on the computer tomorrow so while I have the time I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving...and to let you know some of the things I'm grateful for

This year I'm most grateful for the light on my path....God doesn't give us a clear path with overwhelming light. He likes to give us a rocky path with as little light as possible, so that we can't rely on him to help us make the decisions we need to make. He helped me this year, before I could even ask for it, He lit my path not before I took a step, but as my foot was coming down...and sometimes, He just picked me up and did all the walking. I'm still struggling with somethings, but I know that God is with me on this journey and I'm truly Thankful for that.


What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

KBugg said...

So did you have a good Thanksgiving? We missed you up here on Saturday!