Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Have you ever thought...

about words and phrases we use and where they came from?



We go along through life saying things to each other, some are considered respectful, others not so much...but have we ever actually thought about them.



Most "bad" or Cuss words are words turned around to be used as an insult, some are just strange...anyway, below I'm going to list some words that I've questioned, see if you've ever questioned them too. If I don't list a word you think I should let me know. As I find new words to question I will update this post....but for now here they are (yes cuss words will be listed..you have been warned)





You're Welcome (something you say after being told Thank You)



Your Highness...I like this one, but it took me forever to realize exactly what people were saying



Ass...it's a donkey how'd it become my butt?



shut up....i can understand the shut part...but what about the up?



make out...hummm, okay?

No comments: