Monday, August 11, 2008

Reviews (Olympic Edition)

So did anyone watch the opening ceremony for the Olympic Games on Friday?
I did! And I want to put on my two cents into the review mix!

The Chinese did a fantastic job! (the base word for fantastic is fantasy, and in order to really use the word properly you have to be alluding to fantasy type imagery and I am). It was so perfect, so precise, so beautiful that it was like something from a dream, something magical!
My favorite part was the opening drum sequence (if you didn't see it live, find it on You Tube, amazing!) there were 2,008 Chinese men playing ancient Chinese drums that lite up, in unison while chanting...and when I say in unison, I mean in UNISON!, if one hand went up so did all 2,007 other hands. Absolutely breathtaking!

The whole thing was beautiful, the colors used, the way it was choreographed the imagery used; everything was amazing, it gets my highest review, if you didn't see it, find it it's worth it, trust me!


Well until the next review! Btw, I haven't reviewed "The Dark Knight" because I haven't seen it yet, yeah I know, but I'm not the last person on earth who hasn't seen it yet...I know two others who haven't seen it either.

No comments: