Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pissed off

As you know I work in the Guest Research Department at Disneyland, which means I conduct surveys throughout the resort. And I although I can't tell you about them, I can use some terminology that you help you understand how we do things.
We have entrance surveys, roaming surveys and exit surveys. Today, I had the privilege of being at work ay 6:30 am, in order to conduct "special" morning suvreys while roaming around the park.
Well, while I was roaming, the other 4 people preforming this task with me weren't, no they (against direct instructions from the manager) stood in one or two spots the entire time. While I was walking around a good portion of the park getting rejected, they were grabing people easily off of rides and as they got to the end of main street.
Needless to say I didn't get anyhwere near the amount I was supposed to, and it made the start of my day that more terrible.

No comments: