Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ipod/Itunes

The Ipod/Itunes situation at my house is outta control. My mom and I are the only two people with Ipods, but my parents don't really know how to work Itunes. In fact, our Itunes has been down because my dad did something while my ipod was syncing and I had stepped away from the computer. So although the itunes interface works (I can still import music and charge and sync my Ipod) we can't get onto the Itunes site to buy and download new music. I've known this for about 3 months and tried to get it working again, but it doesn't. My dad only found out about it last week and has been freaking out ever since. Because of what he did all their music is gone! And they can't get it back cause they can't get on the site to do so.
So last night my dad asks me if I still had his music on my
Ipod....he used my ipod for jury duty, he broke the headphones and refuses to replace them, now even if I did have his music still, I wouldn't let him use my ipod again, so what he could break something else?
When I told him I didn't have it, I mentioned that they could still import music onto the
itunes interface, he decided (after sitting in the car blaring his music and disturbing everyone!) to add a Michael Jackson Cd to his interface. Well, my Ipod was charging at the time and when he opened up Itunes it started to Sync. I caught what he was doing and tried to get over there before he could ruin my Ipod and I thought I caught him, but I didn't! He noticed that all my music was on his screen and asked me why, I told him because he let it snyc, so all my stuff showed up on his screen....
Fast forward to this morning, on the shuttle from the parking lot to the park, I took out my
Ipod and got ready to listen, only to find out that all...I repeat ALL my music is gone. So what am I supposed to do, I leave on vacation in 4 days and I don't have anytime to replace my music if its totally lost...I'm so mad!

Now my dad is saying that I erased all the music, I did erase my music from his interface screen, but I had already unplugged my Ipod, because he was messing stuff up. So again he's messed up my Ipod and it's my fault. It's ridiculous but he just doesn't get it...cause "he knows what he's doing", yeah right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Dad anyway, He can't help it he is a man. They mess stuff up and blame others cuz did I mention he's a man?

Love you,
MM

Melanie said...

I didn't say I didn't love him, I just don't like him much right now!