Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Posts




I just posted some new poems I've written, one is old (from last year) the others came to me over the past five days I was out of town. I tried something different, I allowed my brain to work unhindered allowing the words to flow out of me and not stop them. In the end, as I was editing, I enjoyed them so much that I didn't change anything I allowed them to be what they are.


I don't write for anyone but myself, so if these poems don't reveal themselves to you, then oh well, I'm not going to worry about it. If they do, then I'm sure you get something different out of them then anyone else does. Please don't call me and ask if there's anything wrong either, my writing is mine, if there's something wrong with me that's my problem. And besides there's something wrong with all of us.


Enjoy them if you will, and if you don't... to bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love You Beautiful, Strong, and Talented Daughter. You are exactly what God had in mind!