Monday, August 04, 2008

Like a Train Wreck

Hey All,

I few months ago I told you that I decided not to waste my time on reality TV anymore. Well, that was before I learned that two out of my four favorites of all time were coming back.
Yes this summer Sunset Tan and Dog the Bounty Hunter are returning to TV.
Now, I know what you're saying, "DOG? Really? That Dude's a racist"...maybe so, but that doesn't really surprise me, if you know anything about his background you could see that there was always potential for that kind of behavior. I'm not condoning it, just saying you can't deny it and I can't deny the fact that I LOVE THIS SHOW and his crazy family. Just the sure "white trashiness" of it all makes it so much more wonderful!
Then there's Sunset Tan, which is pure trash and I love every heart numbing moment of it. It started off like a true car wreck, I watched it, thought it was stupid, but couldn't take my eyes off it, it's been off the air for a year and a half and now it's back, I'm soooo happy!
So, I guess this post is to tell you all that I have gone back on my word I will continue to watch some reality TV, but only two shows....until Real Housewives of the OC comes back...then there's 3

2 comments:

KBugg said...

I don't really watch any reality tv shows. The closest thing would be "So You Think You Can Dance" but it's scripted so not really considered reality. I did catch some of "Rock of Love 2" during the spring and actually watched dvr'd the finale! Wow did I really just admit that?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love you Mel, you are so truthful. I too love the "Dog". Not the fact that he made such a dumb and thoughtless comment, but that in one moment he is praying to our Lord and Savior and the next cursing some bail jumper.
Love you,
MM