Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Idaho here I come...

I was going to write this tomorrow but I'm not going to have anytime, so here we go!

I am leaving for Idaho tomorrow night, I will be there for one week with my best friend Amber, her husband Paul and Paul's best friend Mike. We are visiting their parents in Lewiston for five fun filled days.
I'm really looking forward to the experience and seeing another one of our great United States! (actually two)...We are flying into Spokane tomorrow night and from LAX, our flight should be cool, I'll have the window seat...awesome.
I'm really excited and happy to be away from work (which has been very trying lately) and being able to get a rest, it's going to be good. So, I should have to stories and pictures coming soon, but I won't be writing until at least the next Wednesday
I'll see you then!

No comments: