Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mistake nothing you have seen as truth, there is none here. Only shadows and lies of plenty, moving curiously through ages of folk who know nothing more than old wives tales passed down through generations of misguided elders.

Nothing in this world is folly; all is fake. Fields spring forth to nothingness and freeze in winter's depth. Summer rides eastern skies and triumphs as knocking doors cringe at heat. I am a rock of unyielding strength that cries as sorrow spreads.

Wake my mind if you dare and I will run you bare with gospel and toil, remove yourself from me but take heed at my words for I am the lies that you have heard.
March yourself into the fire, make yourself right in the lord and see the falling of all this earth. I am the message that you speak; all men shiver and fall before me.

Sleep in your dreams with care and suspicion for I am your Eden. Search no more for truth, this place has none for you.

Find yourself a manner in which to dwell and sell the secret you should not tell, for my words are death in it's simplest form... to covet, to clutch, to yearn, to warn.

I am the seeker set on path to guide those that must be glad to find themselves a way to see the truth behind beautiful things men create to show their charms and women wear upon their breast and me, I can assuredly attest that all is not above the rest, there is no place for rotten shores in heaven rigid corridors, I find myself a slight enemy to the nothingness that pursues me.

So hear my words oh sullen folk, drink the truth that I spoke and convince yourself of this fact; the truth is a lie more neatly wrapped.

No comments: