Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You Don't Know

You don't know the pain you cause with the nonchalance you place on your relationships!
You have chosen him over family and friends, not caring about the consequence!
Watch the walls tumble around you wondering why is this happening.
Hate filled anger fills your lungs and you don't care who feels your wrath!
You don't know how to talk to people, you don't know how to look someone in the eye, you are completely false because you are completely void.
You are in a relationship so dramatized, so traumatized, so abusive on both parts that you except to be treated like that by everyone, so you treat everyone like that!

I'm not judging I don't care how you choose to spend your life, but I see an end to this situation.
I see an end to the jealousy that consumes him, that keeps you engulf in this world of darkness.
I see an end to this relationship that you completely and totally justify to all those around you.
In the end, you will be alone...
Looking around wondering when the walls fell down and we all walked away.
I refuse to watch this thing you call love, I refuse to be a part of this unnatural life.

No comments: