Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

Sometimes, people just do things that make you step back and say wow!

A couple of days ago someone came up to me and said, I have something for you. I have something I want to give you, it's a leather jacket! I just have to remember to bring it. Well, just that thought was nice, and since I figure that most people are as forgetful as I am, I didn't think I'd see it anytime soon. But the thought was nice!

Low and behold, today, I received this nice leather jacket. She looks at me and says I wanted to give it to someone special....I didn't really want to give it up, but I want you to have it!

What do you say to that? I mean, that's just not something you expect! Random acts of kindness are amazing!


(I didn't include who the kind individual was or where this took place, but it wasn't just some random stranger!)

No comments: