Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life is short, precious and once, don't take that for granted!
I watched a man have a seizure today, I watched him fall and lay rolling around on the ground trying to breathe! I also saw the aftermath when he attempted to "walk it off" (I guess). In that moment I felt so hopeless, so helpless, there was nothing I could do, my natural instinct to run over and help was thwarted by the rules of my job and in truth, what would I have done?
Nothing really, I don't know how to handle that situation so in my ignorance I probably would have hurt him or myself. Over the last few weeks, I've been trying to find some prospective on life and I think after searching it landed in front of me today.
Life is short and we let the meaningless get in the way to much sometimes. Forgiveness isn't so much for the other but for you. Love should be shared with all and happiness is contagious, so spread it. Don't take those around you for granted and love those who make it hard to love. Remember the person you hate could care less, that hatred is your burden not theirs, let it go.

Until Next Time...

No comments: