Monday, September 22, 2008

Something you may need to hear

I just wrote a word of encouragement to my friend. And after I sent it I sat thinking about how I knew it was what she needed. In truth, I could be really off, with what I said and she could be thoroughly confused. But because the way the words flowed out of me I'm thinking it was the right thing to say. Now after thinking about it, I believe God wants me to give the same (almost) words to someone who reads this blog....it could be one of you, it could be all...I hope that whoever needs to hear it does.


Just wait, it's coming...God has a plan for you and his plan happens in HIS time. It's a reminder that we all need to hear sometimes. You're probably frustrated and have grown impatient, but don't give up or in. Things are coming and you are being prepared for them. There's a light at the end of the tunnel that you might not be able to see yet, but keep walking...run your fingers against the wall and keep pushing forward. And when you fall put your hands in the air and He will lift you up onto your feet. Remember that sometimes, you need to talk...that why He surrounded you with the people around you. Also remember that times He's not only preparing you for what ahead He's also preparing them.


Hope that helps...love you!

No comments: