Sunday, September 14, 2008

You Tube

So, youtube is like one of the greatest inventions to come along with this new age of the internet. You can go on their and create your own web identity or like me use it to search for interesting content and old videos you saw 15 years ago!!!

I was on youtube earlier today and watched info on the Musical Wicked, old hair band music videos and behind the scenes footage of Idina Menzel making her album. I've never made a video for youtube, but I do enjoy watching what others have made. It also keeps me connected to one of my favorite bands (GIRLS ALOUD) who are from the UK and don't have any music in the US. I really appreciate the people who take the time to upload videos....also I appreciate the people who run fansites, cause those are cool too.

So if, for some reason, you haven't tried youtube...go there now and type in something from your past and see what comes up! It's cool, really it is!

No comments: