Saturday, March 01, 2008

politics

I guess I should be paying attention, but I just don't really care. I will more than likely vote for the democratic nominee, whom ever it may be, but I'm not going to get my hopes up or bank on any promises they make now.
I have learned that the first four years of a presidents term are spent with hands tied trying to get through the policies of the previous president and in our case thats Lil Bush. So all the promises and policy changes being promised now are all for not, I mean I understand why they say things, but I also understand that if we want the promises they are speaking of then we have to re-elect them in 2012, although I have a feeling that its going to take longer than 4 years to undo what Bushy has done.
Also, I'm voting democratic, but I don't think the nation at large is ready for a black man or white woman, even if her name is Clinton, that leaves John MaCain. I don't know maybe I'll be surprised and if I am I'll apologize, but until that day, I guess I will just hope for the best.

No comments: