Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hello world

So, my job although I love it, is very draining, I don't have set work hours or days and I usually spend my days off holed up at home catching up on shows my dvr has been recording all week. Really I have no life, haven't been to church, haven't really been out (not that I went out before, but there was always the possibility that I might go out) and haven't spent time with many people other than family. Anyways, I'm not complaining just telling you how it is...so...
I'm asking those of you who read this, whether you have ever commented or not, to respond to this, the mission is clear...just tell me how you are doing! Let me know how life has been since I've dropped off of planet earth and onto planet Disney. Good, bad and ugly I would like to know.
I hope to hear from you soon.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I started school at the end of January. Finished one class a couple weeks ago (was just five weeks; a writing seminar). My second class, New Testament, goes until the end of May. Also have a weekend seminar in April, and a ton of reading for it. One topic for the seminar is evidence for the resurrection--very excited about this. School is extremely fulfilling, but I forgot how hard it is to be a student ... especially since I wasn't a very good one in undergrad. I'm doing well with a half load; I have no idea how students could take a full load, and many of them work full-time, too.

Oh, and Muy Caliente is hot as ever. :D

KBugg said...

I am working still in Santa Barbara as an Oncology RN. It's been 4 years ago today that me and Randy got married- Mel I will never forget that beautiful song you sang at our wedding!!! Tomorrow we head to Disneyland to celebrate. Going to church at The Worship Center. Randy is going to CSU Channel Islands for Computer Science with concentration in Video Game Design and Development. His dream job. Can't have kids right now because of stupid fertility issues, but my sister Keri is due to give birth any day now to Kyndel, my niece. That is my life. :)