Thursday, March 13, 2008

Congratulations to Me...

Hello,

I have great news, as you all have read I now work at the Disneyland Resort and will be celebrating my 3 month anniversary this Saturday...well today I was called into a meeting with my manager where she informed me that I am (as of Sunday) a fulltime employee, I am know longer on probation and now can get Disney benifits, pension, sick time and vacation time!
I am so excited to have this now, there's been kind of a knot in my back wondering if they would keep me, but they have yeah!
Thanks everyone for your support and prayer over the last few months, I appreciate it all and thank you all for your love...
I think the best thing is that I really enjoy my job and the people in it and I feel that they feel the sameway about me, its a joy to come to work and know that you are supported by management and co-workers. And it is the happiest place on earth.
It funny, there are people in my department who are bitter with their situation (a lot of job complaining) but I lived through a very unsatisfying job experience and look at this job as a relief, managers are professional, I feel like they listen when I talk and I don't really worry about this job when I'm not here.
Overall I don't have any complaints and I'm happy that I will be staying here!

1 comment:

KBugg said...

Yeah!!!!! Good job Mel. I am so glad that you are happy. What a great answer to prayer!
Randy and I will be coming down to Disneyland after all next Friday the 21st. I lost your text that you sent me- are you working that day? Maybe we can see you???? Let me know! Love you!