Saturday, March 01, 2008

NASCAR (really only Jen will probably read this)

For those of you who don't know, the NASCAR season has begun...now its only 3 races in so I don't have very many complaints or insights yet, but I do have a couple of things to say...

First, kasey kahne is gorgeous
Second, Tony Stewart needs to cut his hair, whoever told him he looks good needs their eyes checked.
I think that kurt busch and tony should totally take each other out so we don't have to deal with them for an extended amount of time.
Did I already say Kasey Kahne is gorgeous?
The fox prerace show guys are highlarious, but if they are on too long they get stupid silly.
Matt Kenseth's favorite comedy of all time is Friday (seriously) makes me want to like him, then I look at his face.
Kasey Kahne is gorgeous
The gopher camera should be called..."the gopher cam", that's it, its not brain surgery!
Tomorrows race is in Vegas and should be interesting....Good luck Gillett Evernham guys and feel better Kasey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right - I read it, and I agree with all your comments, except I don't think Kasey Kane is gorgeous...cute maybe, now Elliott Sadler on the other hand is gorgeous. And Kyle Bush is still a punk and he and Tony need to grow up, and Tony needs a hair cut. And Dave Blaney has the worst luck of anyone in nascar. Other than that, I have no complaints so far, except that nascar needs to learn to call a race when it gets past 9:00 at night and not make us wait up until all hours to see if they are going to restart!
Jen

Anonymous said...

sorry, I meant Kasey Kahne!
Jen