Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Soul Mates


At my friend Desiree's 18th birthday party I told her that I believe God gives us soul mates and that before we come to inhabit our earthly bodies that we are in heaven with those people. After we die we return to heaven and continue to remain among those souls.
I don't believe that I have only one true soul mate, because their are people in my life that have attached themselves to me and are now apart of my soul....here are a few

Mommy Amber
Kelly Holly
Desiree Kevin
Jenn Alfred
Kristi Mona
Momma Maria Dad
Rj

Some of you I see all the time and some not so much, but know that you are apart of me and I love you with all I have. Thank you for giving me strength, friendship, kindness and love. It means the world to me. I love you with all my heart and can't imagine my life without you. Some of you are answers to prayers and some are blessings I failed to realize I received until now.
God gave you to me and I don't intend to let go.

1 comment:

KBugg said...

Just read this today....I love you Mel and am glad we are soul mates! Miss you!