Monday, September 20, 2010

Pet Peeves

 I have quite a list of pet peeves...and I'm going to list them below...most of them are common among most people (I can only assume), but some I'm sure are my own and I'm proud to own them. I don't think there's anything wrong with pet peeves, and I think that everyone has the freedom to express there's freely to all who will listen...so here we go...

   Ignorance, but not the ignorance of not knowing you're ignorant and just living...I'm talking about knowing there's something better or having the opportunity to learn and not doing it.


  Twisting the truth to make it sound like a bad thing or a lie just so that you can talk about someone.


  Nosey People...stay out of my business cause I'm definitely staying out of yours


  People who are rude when others are trying to be nice to them


  People who are CONSTANTLY in the way...no matter what they do, they find a way to be in the way


  Liars! a lie is a lie is a lie and no not everyone is a liar


  Grooming in public...don't brush your hair in an elevator, cut your nails at a restuarant or pick you teeth in the middle of a conversation...it's rude and gross


  Not cleaning up after yourself in a communial location (nuff said)


  People who interrupt a conversation to ask what others are talking about...knowing full well that they don't know anything about the subject of the conversation taking place, but you're so damn nosey that you HAVE to be in the business, so the conversation has to stop to answer your question then explain the subject to you....just mind your own business! (guess that can go under nosey)


  People who won't let you finish talking before they ask you another question, which would have been answered if they had let you finish your thought!


  Foolishness, don't have time for it!


  Laziness at work...I'm all for laziness, but when it comes to doing your job do the work first, then be lazy if you have time.

  Drama, if you have to live your life with drama in it stay away from me

  At this point, I'm kinda out of time...but I'm sure this will be revisited over the course of this blog's life...I'm actually surprised I've never blogged on it before. So Until Next Time...

No comments: