Monday, September 20, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

 Nope, it's not the holiday season...it's the new television season! That's right...TV is back and though the new summer shows were great and held my attention, I'm so glad to have my old favorites back on the boob tube to give me countless hours of mindless enjoyment.
 My old standbys, Brothers and Sisters, Sons of Anarchy, Fringe and Glee are being mixed up with the addition of some promising looking new shows...Nikita, Hawaii 5-0, Blue Bloods, Raising Hope and Boardwalk Empire. By the end of this week all of these shows will have premiered and I'll know who to watch and who to dump.
  I haven't been this excited about the fall season in a very long time...but now that I am, I can't wait to kick back and watch all the shows unfold in front of my eyes. I have high hopes for Nikita and Hawaii 5-0 (the two remakes) so far, Nikita has been great...hopefully Hawaii will be too!

  I'll have a review of these and maybe a movie next week!

No comments: