Friday, August 20, 2010

Ridiculous Noise

  Have you ever met someone who makes noise to get attention? They'll hum, huff, puff, sigh and giggle until you ask them what the deal is? Or someone who eat or drinks and just can't do it quietly? Never had the pleasure...well I have.
   There are people around me who love to make, what I consider, ridiculous noises. Here's the thing, I'm a pretty straight forward person. You'll know what I like or don't like if you talk to me. I am opinionated, stubborn and moody...I also have very little tolerance for ridiculousness. So to have someone walk into a room and make noises until someone stops their conversation to speak to them or to sit in the room and LOUDLY suck on a lollipop like it's gonna give you a raise is both childish and rude (and in the case of the lollipop, slightly uncomfortable). I don't make these noises because if I want/need to say something I'll say it.
   It would be nice if people just spoke if they needed to say something, without trying to prod people into giving them attention by making stupid sounds...oh one I didn't mention, teeth sucking...OMG get a toothbrush or something!

No comments: