Thursday, August 12, 2010

Need to Vent

 Okay,


  So I realize that my negativity meter is running on high right now (and has been for a while) and though I am working on it...I have to vent today.


  I don't get why women/girls find it okay to act like f-ing morons! Why do they feel the need to giggle their "I don't knows" or bat their eyes through the "I've don't get its"? As a woman of some intelligence, I find it very unsettling that in the year 2010, there are women out there who still play that game. We've moved on, stepped up...been educated, and fought for the right to be equal and still we have women who play the fool to get boys to pay attention to them...it's insulting. Here's the thing...I don't even think guys like that...and if they do, then I guess the morons need to stick together, as long as they don't procreate!
  Honestly, wouldn't a guy want to be with a person he can have an actual conversation with without having to stop every couple of minutes to explain what they're talking about? Would he want to introduce this person to friends (maybe family) without cringing every time she opened her mouth? I don't know, men are men I'm sure some do like the dumb ones...some do want a stupid woman because the smart ones make them feel dumb. But for a woman to play the fool, or even worse, really be the fool is so antiquated that you have to stumble far back in order to find when that was a truly acceptable practice!


   UGH!

No comments: