Friday, August 06, 2010

It's Friday

  It's Friday and for some reason I'm happier than I've been in a long time about the close of my week. I guess the fact that I've managed to get good sleep all week, there's been no crazy work stuff and I've had a great start to this week are all influencing factors! I'm just excited for the day and I hope the day goes well!

  I'm going to do something I haven't done in a long time (maybe ever on this blog) I'm going to list my praises and gratitude's!

  So Today I'm Thankful for:

    God                                              Forgiveness                         Peace of heart and mind
    Air in my Lungs                         Home                                    Blood in my veins
    Friends that are Family           Job                                         Pain
    Grace                                           Miracles                               Tears
    Hope                                            My Pastor                            The Hair on my head
    Love                                             My Encouragers                  
    The ability to walk, skip and jump
    Music                                           Laughter                             Children
    Beauty                                         My Soul                               Water
    Smiles                                          Hugs                                     Pictures
    Wonder


  So, as on right this moment, these are the things I'm grateful for...I'm sure I'll add to the list throughout the day, but for right now. It's a start! Until Next Time

No comments: