Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog Lay Out ADD

 I know I've changed my blog layout a bunch of times in the last month and I'm sorry for that. I change my layout like I change my clothes sometimes.

 At times I'm content to live in track pants or jersey shorts and a t-shirt, but every so often I want to get all girly and dress up. And this is exactly how I am with my blogs (I was like this with myspace too). So I have finally found a blog layout that I am happy with...shout out to Cutest Blog on the Block! This layout has pink in it, but i liked it so much that I decided I wasn't going to worry about it. I guess that's just one more step to being more girly!

 Well, I think the photo-blog will stay black. that is unless I find something that sparks my interest. I may try the reverse pink and green, just to tie the two together and be all coordinated....we'll see...well

  Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
It is arguably inhumane (should be illegal) to imprison in solitary confinement a creature designed for the freedom of the wild. You've probably finished decorating, chosen your costume and purchased your candy - but there's one more thing you can't forget to do.