Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inspired

I work with two people who have really inspired me recently. Kelli and Tony!

Kelli wants to change the world! She wants to get her hands dirty and make the world a better place for everyone...give people everywhere the same opportunities that she's had throughout her life. I think that if you gave her a shovel and said if you dig a hole the world would be a better place, she wouldn't only dig the hole...she'd build a wall around it so that it could never be filled again!


Tony, he's a dad and a husband, not only concerned about being a good example for his kids, but also for his children's friends. He's pushing them all to do better for themselves...trying to use his wisdom and knowledge to help and inspire them to make something of themselves, to make their world brighter!

I had to say something about them because well, I am encouraged by them, they have both inspired me to reach out and grab that thing I really want... want to be, want to have!

I've been very fortunate to have always had people around me that have given me good advice, good standards to look up to and good a moral compass. I am fortunate enough to have people who care enough for me to make me apart of their homes and lives. Many of these people I have taken for granted, and for that I'm truly sorry. I take the lessons I've learned from them and tried to use them not only to inspire myself but others...trying to pass the torch! These people, didn't let me get away with anything, but it was all done in love.

I'm curious to know if I've ever inspired anyone...it's always been my goal to add something to a child's life whether in work or play...I believe I may have, but I'm fine not knowing...my reward is waiting for me and that's good enough...

Until Next Time....

No comments: