Saturday, October 24, 2009

Praise

Thank you Lord, for having all things in your hands and for knowing what I need and want before I ever see the situation coming.

Thank you for having my cries and restoring me when I am beat down and tried.

Thank you for your patience, sense of humor and loyalty

Thank you for surrounding me with love everyday, even if it's the simple type of love that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Thank you for exposing me to others and their spirituality, kindness, wisdom and joy!

Thank you for my family, friends and life!

Thanks you for all my daily blessings and for pulling me out of the darkness!

I praise you, for all these things, for all my blessings and faults, for all that I am and have and for always being faithful to me!

I love you!

No comments: