Monday, June 09, 2008

So...

Last Friday, I had the opportunity to spend the day with the Main manager for my department at work. It was technically the final training day and he conducts it. We basically learn how our jobs effect the resort as a whole and why our work is so important.
I was excited about the whole thing until I found out who else would be participating in that day of training. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought but the people I knew would make fools of themselves did. I'm just glad it wasn't me. I made sure that I separated myself from them and I didn't look back.
In the end it was an exciting day, I had a lot of fun and learn alot. I already knew how much I enjoyed my job, but now that I know exactly how my work effects Disney directly I can take that much more pride in it!

Sorry I can't go in detail, but I had to swear an oath not to tak about the day and I won't anymore.

No comments: