Thursday, June 05, 2008

Lazy People (I'm totally venting)

So I can positively say that I work with a bunch of lazy people. Not all, of course, but a few of them are very lazy characters who don't really like to work and try to get away with as much "downtime" as they possibly can. Its upsetting to me because they try to get me to "lazy" around with them and think that I'm mad when I choose to actually complete why work before I go sit down.
Why do people hound you about how you're feeling when you stop talking and choose to actually put your nose to the grind and do your job, when your tired of hearing them talk and you just want to be alone with your thoughts? I think that's my number 1 pet peeve, people who have to ask you 20 times if you're okay just because you're standing by yourself or you're not saying anything in the conversation, just leave me alone. I will talk when I choose to talk, until then I am choosing to be silent and still and introspective.
I just wish some people would get a clue!

No comments: