Monday, June 09, 2008

Okay

So, it looks like I am back to working days (for the most part), for the next two weeks I have NO nights shifts and I hope that I don't get anymore any time soon.

I took my braids out and got a cute new hair cut, not as short as I would have liked, but it looks good so I need to get a picture up so you can see it.

And, last but not least...I'm going to Idaho this summer....I will be in this town called Louiston. Why am I going there you ask....well I'm going with some friends to visit their parents but they move back to Los Angeles. It's gonna be fun....we were gonna drive but I think we might fly instead....it'll come out to about the same price in the end...unless gas...I can't talk about gas it makes me sad. I love you all my Ventura Folks, but I fear I may never see you again cause I can't afford to drive up there! : (

I gotta go to be, have to be up by 5am! Yikes, that's the bad thing about working days when you're job is 27 miles away and you have to be there by 7:45am! Yikes....to bed with me!

1 comment:

KBugg said...

Have fun in Idaho!!!!
Hopefully you can make one last trip to Ventura for my 30th bday party July 12th. PLEASE!!!!!! I'd love to see you!!!! xo