Thursday, May 01, 2008

Good Week So far...

I've written alot this week. Not just commentaries either, I actually wrote a poem (which is something that I haven't done in quite some time). I'm the kind of writer who can write when inspiration comes or who really needs to sit down and apply herself.
The poem I wrote was inspired. I guess you can say I have a crush.
Which in itself isn't a bad thing, but the circumstances of it all are less than ideal. I would love to tell you about it, but if I mention names and places, it could potentially get back to the person. And frankly, I'm not ready to disclose any extra information.


All I have to say is this week has been a good one, because I have had my share of time with this person. More time than I expected, in truth it's actually not that much time at all but it's something.
I've tried to not crush on this person, I've tried to sit down and talk myself out of the situation, and at times I've succeeded, but then he runs off and does something to bring me back in. It sucks, because I'm trying not to fall for him, I'm just trying to be his friend.

No comments: