Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Suprising Confidence


Has anyone ever surprised you with confidence in your ability and in you as a person. No? Funny it happens to me all the time. Maybe because I'm often unsure of myself and what I want or maybe because I really don't think that highly of myself and always fear that others don't either.

Today I was given an unexpected surprise when someone told me what they saw (and frankly, expected in my future). I never actually thought about or considered it before, but he sees that for me. It was one of those moments, when I felt kind of out of my body, I wanted to look around and make sure he was actually talking to me. But I didn't, I took what he said and placed in my heart and in the back of my mind.

He's giving me advice for my future but also challenging me to something more. It's funny, because now that I look at it, maybe this was/is just another part of God's plan. He knows me and knows that in this area I would need a push and although I do think that he has given me small hints of what path he wants me to walk at work, I don't think that I ever really thought it out.

Well, I know I haven't thought it out, because I've been trying to figure out what exactly I'm going to do next, there's so many opportunities that I didn't know where to put my head and now I think I have a direction. Hopefully God will continue to expand on that.

Well I'm gonna wrap this up, but to all of you who read this and have supported me in anyway, thank you. It really means so very much to me.

No comments: