Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Round Up

Okay, so there's lots of stuff going on in the world of celebrity and I've been slowing giving up reading about celebrities and their craziness...but there are a few comments I'd like to make... so here we go...



I'm glad Britney is trying to get her stuff together, but the girl CAN'T drive...I guess we should be happy the kids weren't in the car this time.



Mariah Carey married Nick Cannon....hummm, why? No really...can anyone tell me why?


Tom Cruise is still crazy...Katie we need to break her out of prison!


New Kids On The Block will being "HANGIN TOUGH" in a city near you soon. Dude, if I had the money I'd so be there (I wonder if my parents would buy me tickets like they did when I was younger?)


Two words.....James McAvoy


Angelina and Brad are having twins....and she's in a movie this summer with the guy above.


Humm, is it just me or are the Lakers good this year?


Why So Serious? Are you gonna go see it? are ya?


Why is Lauren Conrad famous? Just wondering


Tons of bands are giving away their music for free, now Metallica is thinking about doing the same thing with their next album...what? are these the same guys who sued Napster because their music was being downloaded for FREE? Pot/Kettle!


Amy Winehouse, great talent, I pray that she has people around her who can get control of her like Britney's peeps did. It's so sad to see her wasting away.


NEWS FLASH: Tom Cruise is still CRAZY!


And finally Girls Allowed is on tour, everywhere but here, but they don't release their music in the US, they need to though...our music here sucks...we have to wait years for anything good to come out. And I've pretty much given up on radio. If I hear another "drop yo booty to the flo" "your sexy, take off yo drawls" record, I'm gonna to be very angry!


Tune in next time when we discuss, the craziness of Tom Cruise!

No comments: