Monday, May 05, 2008

Sharing more than I thought

When I first started this blog, I didn't know what it was going to be. I thought it would be a way for my friends and family to read a learn about me, especially those that I don't get to see alot. But over the last few weeks, since I decided to really write I have found that I am using this space to give my thoughts and ideals and myself to people.
I've shared things that I'd never thought I'd share. If you know me you know I'm very private and don't easily open myself up to people. But I guess because I'm sitting in a room by myself and am doing this semi-anonymously, I feel at ease sharing my inner most thoughts and feelings.
Now I don't know if anyone actually reads this, besides Kristi, and that's fine....maybe someday someone will and something I wrote on here will effect them in a positive way...or maybe someone whose having trouble trying to figure me out can come on here and see just how I tick. Either way, I'm happy and hope to be writing on here for a long time.

No comments: