Monday, April 28, 2008

I don't know if this has ever happened to you



You can't figure out the words to use to tell someone that you don't understand them, that after all your years of friendship and devotion that person hurt you and doesn't seem to care. And that after you stepped away from the relationship and tried to mend your wounds they found away to turn the situation around on you and tell others that you hurt them.
I've been having this problem I actually still do, but I'm trying to find a way to voice my true feelings without hurting others, which I guess is what God wants from me. The truth is I'm not really interested in rekindling a friendship with this person. I just want them to understand why I walked away. More important I want them to acknowledge what they did.

No comments: