Monday, April 28, 2008

Dude, I'm changin'

I'm pretty straight forward...not really but for those of you who know me well. I am, I love the people I've allowed around me and I'm furiously dependent and protective of them all. What most wouldn't know is that I'm a crazed tomboy, I love wearing jeans and shorts with t-shirts and I would walk around barefoot everywhere, if I could. I don't wear make very often and the thought of constantly looking in the mirror pains me. So I look foolish sometimes, I don't really care.
But over the past few years, I started to think maybe there is more to being a girl, maybe I should start acting, dressing and being more girly. I don't know my outlook on things have changed. I don't know exactly how or why but I'm ready for something different. I know I told people and myself last year that I was ready for a make over, something drastic and crazy. I was truly but got scared. I don't know what I'll do this summer or the rest of this year, but I hope it's walking in the direction I want to go in.

No comments: