Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tingles

The smile, the laugh, the eyes bring the tingles and I'm lost in thought of you.
What are you thinking, how would I know but I can't help wonder if your thinking about me too.
Moments are shared in the quiet of a room and I'm paralyzed at the thought of being near you, I'm excited and scared but I don't dare leave your presence.
When you're here I hope at the thought of your smile, when your gone I imagine your voice whispering in my ear.
I dream of your touch and wish it would come soon. I try not to stare for fear that I wouldn't be able to look away.
Your voice alone gives me tingles all day. I can't stand the torment, but every time I decided to give up my crush, you turn around and change my mind.
I can't wait for another day to share a laugh, to wish it was a hug or that you'd hold my hand. I'm holding out hope that the day will come, when we share the tingles together as one.

No comments: