Sunday, January 01, 2012

I don't know...

how I feel about the end of a year that was so rocky, sad and scary and the beginning of a year in which I can't see myself.


I really had few moments of joy in 2011, but seemed to be consistently surrounded by anguish, sadness and nervousness (especially in the last few months of the year). So much so that I just wasn't excited about the Holidays or the New Year. 


That's where I stand now! For the first time going into a new year I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know where I'm going to land or how I'm going to get there. I feel like I'm on the verge of depression...and waiting for the right bad incident to send me over the edge. 


I know what I want...but I have to achieve it...I'm scared of what will happen to me if what I really want doesn't come into beginning...I'm scared of being in this place at the dawn of 2013.

No comments: