Thursday, January 12, 2012

depression...or just...

  I don't know if I suffer from depression. I have always figured that my mood is a direct result of whatever I'm dealing with at the time. I probably get this from my parents who do not believe in any type psychological help. I however, do believe in it, I understand that depression is more than just having a bad day and yet...I've never really examined my bad days to see if they're more than that.


   I don't know what made me think about this...maybe it's all the medication commercials. Maybe it's my lack of activity outside of my house...maybe it's just me growing and looking at myself in the mirror. Or maybe I'm starting to understand myself more. 

   I tend to think of my circumstances rationally. I know that my actions have consequences, I know that when I do or don't do something the result will have to be dealt with. I've never really be down for longer than a couple of days...I tend to see my down days through the Christian perspective of going through the valley's of life, but is it something more? Is there something I'm missing? It's just another thing I must try to figure out. Just another part of myself I am trying to get in tune with...

No comments: