Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince

As some of you may know, I ADORE the Harry Potter series...although I wasn't allowed to read them in some peoples company (Momma Maria). So every year I look forward to either a new book or movie. And well as most of us know the Harry Potter story came to an end last summer, but we still have some movies to look forward too.

Warner Bros., well at least this is what the HP fansites said, put out a press release saying that the new teaser trailer for HP/HBP would be out with the Dark Knight. I can understand that, i heard from some that they saw it and from others that they didn't (go figure). But for the life of me, I can't find anything about it on line and the WB hasn't put up the new site either.

I know I'm jumping the gun a little, but come on, the movie comes out in November, I NEED something to get me through til then...my next major movie fix is HARRY. And I'm stating to get all itching...it doesn't help that I've run into a snag with the summer reading, but only until Saturday!

Oh, I guess I just have to wait!

No comments: