Monday, November 20, 2006

Work



Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update on my work situation. Things are really getting better. I had previously complained that I wasn't connecting with the kids and I thought it was just me and not the students. Well I was right! Over the last month, we have moved in 3 new people. My hours have changed, but I trust the people there now and I feel comfortable when I leave at 3:30 that the two adults in the room can actually handle anything the kids (or I) throw at them.
Now, I spend time with all the kids, morning and afternoon, where before I was just with the afternoon kids. I feel like my attitude has changed with the help of all my kids. Things are much better. I have to thank my direct co-workers for being so good too!
The above picture is of Charlie (my Assistant Supervisor) and Jadyn, I love this picture, it makes me happy, cause it's totally showing both their personalities. Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

KBugg said...

Yeah! I have been praying for you Mel. I am so glad you're feeling better about your situation. xoxo