Friday, November 24, 2006

Lord of the Rings Marathon

Hallo Shire Folks,

Today Eden Grace and I had our second movie marathon day. The first one we had was last year and we watch the Harry Porter Movies, well today we watched all three Lord of the Rings movies and not just the theater versions either. We watched the extended versions of each movie. We've both seen all these movies several times, but thought that it would be great to just sit and watch them all back to back to back.
We started at 10 am with a brief breakfast and turned the first movie on at 10:30. We sat and ate popcorn, m&ms, pastries, chips and dip and we drank, water, soda and juice. My mom and brother watched the movies too, but they didn't sit with us.
Eden's favorite character in the films is Legolas and I really like Gandolf. Although Legolas is my favorite in the book and I'm partial to Elijah Wood out of character.

Our Marathon day went way into the night and we finished up at about 11pm. I didn't cry at the end of Return of the King like I usually do, but it was still good. We dropped Eden off and except for everyone involved having gas I think we had a great adventure in Middle Earth.

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us take over the living room and and thank Randal for not eating all our food. Thanks to the Fenwicks for letting me steal their kid and thank you Eden for spending a great day with me.

No comments: