Thursday, November 23, 2006

Next

If you know me, you know that I love to watch sports....Well most sports. I have a team in most every professional sporting league (except football), and I don't start watching the new season until my current season is over....For example. I can't watch basketball until NASCAR is done and I can't watch Baseball until Basketball is done and so on. Previously I showed you why I watch NASCAR. Well this past Sunday (11-19) was the last race of the NASCAR season, so now I must move on to my boys in Dallas. The Mavericks are my favorite NBA team. And I'm looking forward to a great season. Last year, we went to the finals and this year we're are taking the championship home. Now although we have started off kind of weak, I think we can make it up. I can't wait to actually sit and watch a full game.
The only thing is have to figure out is what I'm going to do in February when NASCAR starts again. Oh, that's gonna be tough.

2 comments:

KBugg said...

I thought you liked football for some reason.
Why do you like the Mavericks so much? You're from east LA and do not have a love affair with the Lakers? Shame!

Melanie said...

I do love the Laker organization, I grew up a die hard Laker "showtime" fan. We would sit and watch all the games, I could tell you the entire roster, but then Dr. Buss went out and got this guy named Kobe. I'm sad to say that until he's gone I cannot support the Lakers. But I'll have to explain my love for the Mavs later.