Monday, June 30, 2014

A Hiatus to Change My Perspective...



   You may vaguely remember that I started another blog  right around the time I moved to Ventura. I started to showcase my new adventure and new life. I started it full of hope, promise and excitement....I just knew it would be a place for me to show people how amazing life was but... Well, that excitement quickly faded as the reality of my new life hit me and it all became increasingly difficult. I haven't maintained it the way I should have. I wasn't in the right head space to make it what I thought it should be. In fact, I completely forgot about it until a couple of weeks ago. I thought about what I wanted to do with it and decided that I would keep it and try to maintain it, to be more active and attentive on it.
   Then I felt God tell me to step away from this place, a place where I've poured my heart and soul out on my journey through life and with him and focus my blogging attention on the new blog. I'm not sure why He wants me over there, but I can only guess it's to change my perspective and it get me excited about what's coming in my life. I feel like the new blog should be a positive space for me to share the positive things going on with me on this journey. I feel like I should channel the things I'm looking forward to into this new blog and leave this one alone for a while.
   I'll never fully let this place go and in fact, I'm not really sure how long I'll be away from here (I mean, I could have a melt down and come here to write within hours of posting this), but for now I'm following God's lead and stepping out in faith that all the hope, promise and excitement I held within me when I started this new blog will come back to me and be channeled there for all to see.

   So, for now, here's a goodbye. I hope you come over and visit the new blog...just to see how I'm doing and how life is moving forward and where God's taking me...like I said, I'm not leaving this place forever, just for now.

      Until Next Time!
      ~m

No comments: